We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Otopeni airport transfer

Which Bucharest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Fe, NM
Level Contributor
22 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Otopeni airport transfer

Has anyone used Bucharest Airport Transfer service (http://www.bucharestairporttransfer.com/)? We need an airport to hotel transfer for 4 people; they offer a good price and service but I find no mention of them elsewhere on the Internet including here.

69 replies to this topic
Constanta
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Otopeni airport transfer

bucharestairports.ro/otp/index.php…

For info about taxi in case you will not chose that airport transfer company .

2. Re: Otopeni airport transfer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 February 2013, 19:05

Walnut Creek...
Level Contributor
290 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Otopeni airport transfer

Weird, I have another company website, (airporttransferbucharest.com/category/…) We need the airport transfer from Bucharest to Otopeni in June, but know nothing about this company. Eric

Bucharest, Romania
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Otopeni airport transfer

I recomand www.airportrentacar.ro .they have olso airport transfers services.

Bucharest, Romania
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Otopeni airport transfer

Here you can find a good overview of how to get from and to the airport, very useful overview: www.holidayin.ro/general/from-the-airport/

Auckland, New...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Otopeni airport transfer

Hi

Did you manage to book through them? We're looking for same and saw them, but no other mention on the internet. Would really appreciate some feedback.

Thank you

bucharest
Level Contributor
407 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Otopeni airport transfer

If you want to book a private transfer you can also ask for a price here : http://miiles.com/ , i work in otopeni, near to the airport and i see them all day on this route and in front of radisson hotel.

The company mentioned by you does not have an adress and only a mobile phone number, in case something goes wrong i am pretty sure you will not find them :) that is in case they will come and pick you up. The other airportrentacar.ro seems also ok .

Otherwise, take into consideration a cab company with 1.39 lei/km ( about 0.32 euro/km) , reliable companies in the city are Meridian Taxi, Cobalcescu Taxi, Cristaxi and also Speed Taxi. Cristaxi also have bigger cars, Skoda Octavia, wich can transport 4 persons with baggage in comfort.

I would never recomand Taxi As, Taxi Titan and even Pelicanul Taxi because of their drivers.

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Otopeni airport transfer

I have also a recommendation, when me and my family returned in Romania one month ago, our plane was scheduled landing after midnight, so I've serched on google and found this site http://www.airport2city.ro, and made an online booking , they had fixed prices depending on the preferred car ( small car was 30e, big car 45e), since we were 7 people we got a VW Caravelle for 45euros, the driver waited for us at the arrivals gate, the car was nice with enough space for our luggage and also the drive to our home was good.

Edited: 02 April 2013, 09:32
Birmingham, Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Otopeni airport transfer

I contacted my hotel and they set up a service for us. We had 5 people and the cost was 45 euros one way for the car...not per person. Our hotel was in the center of Bucharest...

Santa Fe, NM
Level Contributor
22 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Otopeni airport transfer

We used Bucharest Airport Transfer (www.bucharestairporttransfer.com) on April 16, to transfer 4 people and luggage from Otopeni airport to Hotel Opera. They were waiting when we arrived, they took us to the hotel promptly and the charge was only 17 uros (we paid 20 euros to give a generous tip). We would use them again and recommend them without hesitation.

Reply to: Otopeni airport transfer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted