We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM machines

Level Contributor
79 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
ATM machines

Is there a Citibank ATM machines at Sheremetyevo airport in Moscow? If not, are there other ATM machines there?

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,191 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM machines

No Citibank ATMs according to www.citibank.ru but plenty of other Russian banks ATMs.

Important: they are all in the "open" part of the airport, you won't find them until you cross the border to Russia. If you are only transiting through SVO to another country then no ATMs for you...

Level Contributor
79 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM machines

Thanks for the info. We will be getting off our cruise ship at the northern pier I believe, near the Rechnoy Voksal metro. Would it be best to arrange for a cab to meet us or just get one at the pier? What would be a reasonable amount to pay for a ride (wife and two suitcases) from the pier to the Izmailovo Hotel. I'm being put up by a university there.

Thanks,

Arthur

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,191 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM machines

> Would it be best to arrange for a cab to meet us or just get one at the pier?

I would recommend to arrange for a taxi in advance. Someone has posted a link to a reliable English speaking taxi company recently. Getting a taxi in the street for a non-Russian speaker in Moscow can be tricky and unsafe. I would pay around 500-600 rubles for this ride but for a foreigner it would be hard to negotiate an honest price.

New York
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATM machines

As you wander around looking for an ATM you may become confused by payment terminals which look like ATMs but aren't.

5. Re: ATM machines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2011, 07:28