We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Russia revealed anyone?? Moscow to St. Petersburg.

New jersey
Level Contributor
339 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Russia revealed anyone?? Moscow to St. Petersburg.

Can someone provide some information on Russia Revealed-Moscow to St. Petersburg. 15 days. I am booked and would love to know if anyone here has taken it.

Or any tips.

Thanks

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2,271 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Russia revealed anyone?? Moscow to St. Petersburg.

Hi, NewjerseyCaracol,

try to use search function and/or post your question to the TA-sister-site http://www.cruisecritic.com

New jersey
Level Contributor
339 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Russia revealed anyone?? Moscow to St. Petersburg.

Thanks a lot...I Will star checking right away.

yonkers new york
Level Contributor
36 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Russia revealed anyone?? Moscow to St. Petersburg.

we will be leaving for russia in a few days on a river cruise any input on the best folk shows we should see?? rats25@verison.net

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Russia revealed anyone?? Moscow to St. Petersburg.

Just took the 10 day Russian river cruise with Collette, much the same itinerary. I think way too many days were wasted on the river, watching trees go by. I can do that much closer to home, at much less expense.

Most of the stops along the river are for just a couple of hours, which is plenty. The stops are kind of trumped up, even though they are somewhat interesting.

I found spending so much time on the river, and not in Moscow and SPB to be wasteful. The most interesting part of the river trip is going through the locks, but even that gets old.

5. Re: Russia revealed anyone?? Moscow to St. Petersburg.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2013, 10:15