We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is that possible to russian from vietnam?

8 posts
Save Topic
is that possible to russian from vietnam?

hi

im shahrin from malaysia,i want to travel from malaysia to vietnam maybe hanoi.at the same time i would like to go russian.can anybody help?how much it cots?how long?where should i transit.

Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
2,570 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is that possible to russian from vietnam?

Dear Shahrinismail,

To get to Russia from Vietnam you probably need a visa (surely is you are Malaysian). This should be done at home. You can fly from Hanoi to Moscow with Aeroflot or Vietnam Airlines directly, or make any logical connection, maybe cutting your costs vs increasing travel time. If you are heading to east of Russia you might consider numerous holiday charters, but you have to surf it. Russia is much better connected with Thailand, and a lot of air options exist.

Unfortunately, nothing of these come cheap - how nice it would be to purswade AirAsia X to fly, say, to Vladivostok! I'm in Langkawi now, enjoying...

Have a nice planning!

Save Reply
2. Re: is that possible to russian from vietnam?

owh i forgot to mention by train.you know how to get there by train?

Palmetto, Florida
Level Contributor
5,146 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is that possible to russian from vietnam?

OMG

let's not ruin Vasily's vacation.

I guess you can go from Hanoi to Beijing then trans Mongolia Express from Beijing to Russia.

Info on Man in seat 61

Hanoi to Beijing

http://www.seat61.com/Vietnam.htm#Hanoi - Beijing by train

Beijing to Moscow

seat61.com/Trans-Siberian.htm#.UUdIQRyG2So

May the force be with you.

4. Re: is that possible to russian from vietnam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2014, 06:17