We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Experience on Pulkovo Aviation

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Experience on Pulkovo Aviation

Hello. I am going to be traveling to Russia in June and the best airline option appears to be Pulkovo Aviation. Any recent thoughts on how safe the airline is? I see their past safety record (from 2006 and earlier) but am having a hard time seeing any recent reviews. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

New York
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,894 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Experience on Pulkovo Aviation

They are now known as

http://www.rossiya-airlines.com/en/

Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,306 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Experience on Pulkovo Aviation

See no safety problem here. Have a nice flight!

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,541 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Experience on Pulkovo Aviation

> the best airline option appears to be Pulkovo Aviation

This is somewhat disturbing as the airline shed this name SEVEN YEARS AGO and has been known as Rossiya Airlines ever since. You might consider changing your sources of information.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Experience on Pulkovo Aviation

Hmm, interesting that my business travel site would still have it under the old name. Thanks for letting me know of the name change!

5. Re: Experience on Pulkovo Aviation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2014, 06:16