We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need recommendation for tour company - Moscow, Kiev, St Pete

New York
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Need recommendation for tour company - Moscow, Kiev, St Pete

I want to visit Moscow, Kiev and St. Petersburg. I would appreciate recommendations for a reliable tour company that will provide mostly all inclusive small group tour. I don't need them to include air but do want hotel, most meals, guide, etc included.

Warnings about tour companies to avoid are appreciated too. Let's see if I get enough responses to see a trend or consensus. I appreciate your help.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
35 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need recommendation for tour company - Moscow, Kiev, St Pete

Hi Mark, did you find a tour group? My husband and I are interested in the same trip (Kiev, Moscow, and St. Petersburg) and are struggling with finding a tour group too. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
10,845 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need recommendation for tour company - Moscow, Kiev, St Pete

I doubt you will find a regular tour that would cover three cities scattered over two different countries. Finding a separate guide/operator in each (if really needed) and figuring out the transportation on your own would seem more realistic.

New York
Level Contributor
8 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need recommendation for tour company - Moscow, Kiev, St Pete

Actually I did find Travelallrussia.com. While they received mixed reviews on Tripadvisor, I have enjoyed my experiences to date. My tour is in May 2014. So far, I think that they have been extremely professional. I recommend Ivan. With my tour, there was a potential date conflict with a large economic forum. Ivan kept me informed throughout until the issue resolving itself with the government choosing dates that did not overlap my tour. I appreciated his follow up and availability to answer my questions during the period of uncertainty. I have no hesitation in recommending travelallrussia.com.

NE Victoria...
Level Contributor
2,672 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need recommendation for tour company - Moscow, Kiev, St Pete

I've just received an email from Bentours mentioning a "Best of Russia and Ukraine" tour, which departs from lovely Odessa. I can't find details about it on their website but it might be worth contacting them for information.

www.bentours.com.au

(Not really a recommendation as such! I'm only on their mailing list from when I was doing some trip research a couple of years ago - I've never gone on tour with them or booked anything through them, so have no personal experience of the company.)

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need recommendation for tour company - Moscow, Kiev, St Pete

Please let us know of your experience with Travelallrussia.com, as I'm also interested in visiting St. Petersburg, Moscow and Kiev (in this order) at the end of June. I need help with visa for Russia also. Thank you.

6. Re: Need recommendation for tour company - Moscow, Kiev, St Pete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 07:18