We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Globus Airlines

London
Level Contributor
47 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Globus Airlines

Did a search on forum couldn't find anything hence the question.

Anyone expereiced Globus Airlines? I know is a low-cost arm of S7. A bit concern to choose purely due to my unknown, and information is rather limited on internet. Appreciate your education on your experiences to help me make my mind up!

Thanks in advance.

Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Globus Airlines

Not really a low-cost arm, more a business arm of S7. Owners of S7 created Globus to prevent unfriendly takeover from Aeroflot some time ago. It is same green S7. No worries on safety, no in-flight entertainment, so-so food, Oneworld (say BA) miles...

London
Level Contributor
47 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Globus Airlines

Thanks for sharing !

3. Re: Globus Airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 07:18