We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apply for Russian Visa by Mail

Boston...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Apply for Russian Visa by Mail

Hello all--

I'm looking to apply for my second Russian tourist visa. This time I'd like a 3-year multiple entry one. My fiance lives is from Moscow, so it makes sense for me to have one, I suppose. I have all the documents I need, but the problem is that I live about 6 hours from New York City (the closest ILS center). Is there any way I can do this by mail? The ILS website has prices listed for applying for the 3-year visa by mail, but then says that an interview is necessary. I'm a little confused, and I've had no luck reaching them to actually ask. We're getting down to the wire here. Even though I have my confirmation and voucher, should I go through an agency? Can I just mail off all of my stuff to New York? Any help would be appreciated... Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Moscow
Moscow
Central Russia, Russia
York
York
North Yorkshire, UK
1. Re: Apply for Russian Visa by Mail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:16