We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serbian Dinar

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Serbian Dinar

Ive returned from Serbia with 8840 dinar and don't know how/where/IF i can exchange it back to sterling. Any help would be really appreciated, Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Serbia
Serbia
Europe
Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Republic of Macedonia, Skopje
Level Contributor
2,955 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Serbian Dinar

Serbian Dinar is closed currency, so nowere, but Serbia you can excange them back to Sterling.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Serbian Dinar

oh, ok, well, thanks for your reply!

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,890 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Serbian Dinar

Yep, you're not supposed to take it out of the country.

Best sell them to someone who is going to Serbia, give a discount, instead of £88 offer this sum for £68, someone will grab it.

Maybe try posting on TA.

Stoofer

Mentioned in this post
Serbia
Serbia
Europe
LEICESTER, ENGLAND
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Serbian Dinar

Hi, I am flying to Serbia on August 10th, and im having trouble finding somewhere to get Serbian Dinar, iv just read on here that it is closed currency and can only exchange it when im there, but I need money when I get there until I can access a cashpoint, which will be a few days after I get there!! Do you still have your Serbian Dinar for sale? Please get back to me, Thank You, From Ferne xx

Mentioned in this post
Serbia
Serbia
Europe
Reading
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Serbian Dinar

I have some Serbian Dinar that I am desperately trying to get rid of before November when I leave to go back to South Africa....

Please email me on laurenjanekemp@yahoo.co.uk or phone me on 07981081706 if you wish to purchase this. I will sell for cheaper than the published rate.

Thank you

6. Re: Serbian Dinar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 05:16