We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Star Belgrade ticket advice

Egypt
6 posts
Red Star Belgrade ticket advice

I will be arriving in Belgrade the morning of April 5th and am hoping to attend the match on April 6th between Red Star and Partizan. Does anyone know how I might go about getting a ticket? Is there a ticket office? Would the ticket office be open on matchday, given that it's a fierce local rivalry? If I had to resort to buying a ticket off a scalper/tout, how much should I pay?

I'm quite keen on attending as I've read much about this match, so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
281 posts
1 review
1. Re: Red Star Belgrade ticket advice

You can buy tickets at the ticket office of Red Star stadium (Marakana), but I'm not sure if you could buy them on the matchday because of authorities decision (security reasons).

I would recommend you to buy tickets for the west (zapad) or the east (istok) side, because they are "neutral", (north - Red Star and south - Partizan fans). West side has the roof so it's handy if it rains.

Stadium has capacity of about 50.000 spectators so you shouldn't have trouble finding a ticket (at least for neutral sides). (10-15 euros max. for west, if you have to buy them on the street, don't give more!)

I wish you great time and pleasant stay in our city!

Best regards!!

Bogdan

U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
15,404 posts
1 review
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Red Star Belgrade ticket advice

As Bogi-man says

Visit the stadium the day before, these matches not as popular locally as they used to be so it's highly unlikely to be sell out. West stand, don't wear colours, keep yourself low-profile..

Stoofer

Egypt
6 posts
3. Re: Red Star Belgrade ticket advice

Many thanks, guys. Looking forward to it!

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
4. Re: Red Star Belgrade ticket advice

Unfortunately, it seems that the Red Star fans didn't attend :-(

They are turning fundamentalist, the entire Europe plays the day before Easter and they pretend to be the only ones who are "truly" religious.

5. Re: Red Star Belgrade ticket advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 11:16
Get answers to your questions about Belgrade