We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outdoor / camping shops in central Belgrade ? Gas canisters

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
5,670 posts
348 reviews
Save Topic
Outdoor / camping shops in central Belgrade ? Gas canisters

Can you provide the address of an outdoor / camping shop not too far from central Belgrade ? I mostly need to buy a gas cartridge for my camping stove. Which kind of cartridge is most readily available in Serbia ?

Cacak, Serbia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outdoor / camping shops in central Belgrade ? Gas canisters

Greetings, I can only give you an partial answer as I dont know any good camping store in city center.

In Serbia standard gas canisters for portable stoves are piercing small ones. If you are using clip-on or screw-on canisters dont bother to find then as you most probably will not - even if you do expect much higher price than piercing ones. Piercing ones are available widely. You can buy them from green market to gas station and they cost a bit less than 1 Euro a piece. Stoves sold in Serbia are Turkish, fine quality and they cost from 5 to 10 Euro. If you are still in Belgium I suggest you buy "Edelrid Gas Adaptor" - an German device that converts cheap pierce canister to screw-on. It costs around 25 Euro and it is a great deal since piercing gas canisters are available worldwide and those are much cheaper than EU standard ones.

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
5,670 posts
348 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outdoor / camping shops in central Belgrade ? Gas canisters

I've got a Camping Gaz stove that use peirced canisters. Could you just give me one address not far from the train station in Belgrade ?

Cacak, Serbia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outdoor / camping shops in central Belgrade ? Gas canisters

I can not be specific but those canisters are available widely.

Greece
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Outdoor / camping shops in central Belgrade ? Gas canisters

Maybe you can find here: http://www.campingcenterbelgrade.com/index

They are full service for campers, but they don't have an english site :(

They are not so centraly located in Belgrade (but also not so far), as you can see on there KONTAKT page, but you can call them and as them to bring it to you.

I also find this on internet: gasiks.com/index.php/…

They are not from Belgrade but you can contact them and ask who are they partners in Belgrade (and who of them are near Belgrade).

Here is some stores also:

http://www.iglusport.rs/kontakt

www.gora-i.com/index.php…

I hope that you will find what you need.

I wish you good time in Serbia.

Izmir, Turkey
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Outdoor / camping shops in central Belgrade ? Gas canisters

Hi!

I am a pastry chef and I will visit Belgrade. Can you recommend me a traditional patisserie there? My priority is a traditional one, but a modern but a good patisserie can also be possible. I will be glad if you can inform me.

Thanks in advance

İpek

6. Re: Outdoor / camping shops in central Belgrade ? Gas canisters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Belgrade