We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yalta and Odessa Cruise Stops

Mermaid Waters...
Level Contributor
7 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Yalta and Odessa Cruise Stops

Are cruise ships making their scheduled stops in Yalta and Odessa?

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Yalta and Odessa Cruise Stops

Hello digirolz,

Cruise season hasn't started here yet. The very first cruise call scheduled on Apr 9th.

Mermaid Waters...
Level Contributor
7 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yalta and Odessa Cruise Stops

Hi CrimeaConsulting

Thanks for your reply. Do you think the scheduled season will go ahead as planned? I know there isn't a crystal ball to tell us the future... but we hoping to visit in October...?

regards, digirolz

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Yalta and Odessa Cruise Stops

Well, it's really hard to make any forecast at the moment. I would say that from the point of safety, tourism infrastructure availability etc - there is no reason for tourists not to visit these ports.

Mermaid Waters...
Level Contributor
7 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yalta and Odessa Cruise Stops

Thank you again for your information. Here's to wishing the best for the Ukraine, I am looking forward to visiting.

5. Re: Yalta and Odessa Cruise Stops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 07:32