We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ukraine visa to ireland

Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
ukraine visa to ireland

hi all can anyone give me advice on how to get a visa for my ukraine girlfriend to come to ireland for a 3 week holiday in the summer. would it be better if she went to kiev embassy and did it herself any advice would be appreciated

5 replies to this topic
Kyiv, Kyyivs'ka...
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ukraine visa to ireland

Check on the website of Irish embassy or foreign office they should have all info. Has Ireland signed Schengen agreement visa free regime with Ukraine? If so then she can go visa free on a new biometric passport.

Ireland
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ukraine visa to ireland

no ireland has not joined schengen i think they might when the uk leave the euro zone it would be so much easier why can us in ireland go to ukraine without a visa and ukraine need a visa to come to us

Kyiv, Kyyivs'ka...
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ukraine visa to ireland

Well that is a question to your government.

Corringham, United...
Level Contributor
7,410 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ukraine visa to ireland

here is a link for applications for Visa to Ireland

It is an on line application form

https:/…

Edited: 22 November 2017, 15:44
County Donegal...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: ukraine visa to ireland

Hi you will need to apply to to the Irish consulate in Kiev as Ireland don't have a embassy in Ukraine it will then be forwarded to the embassy in Moscow you will need to provide evidence of where you are going in Ireland and who you are staying with and they can support you while you are in Ireland

Reply to: ukraine visa to ireland
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted