We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is it safe to visit Ukraine from 7 april to 26 april

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
is it safe to visit Ukraine from 7 april to 26 april

is it safe to visit Ukraine from 7 april to 26 april, My son and his mother (she is from Ukraine) intend on travelling there to visit grandmother

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: is it safe to visit Ukraine from 7 april to 26 april

Pretty sure it is safe, but where exactly they plan to go? Kiev? If they omit some areas of the city center it would be good(just in case.)

Edited: 01 April 2014, 20:28
Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is it safe to visit Ukraine from 7 april to 26 april

Hi bigjohn1057 and welcome to Ukraine forum! :)

Indeed, it would help to know, which exactly Ukraine cities yours are planning to visit.

But these days Ukraine is as fine to visit as usual.

And there are NO MORE places left in the centre of Kyiv that travelers are recommended to stay away from. I live in the centre of Kyiv, so I can tell from my own daily experience.

Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
190 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is it safe to visit Ukraine from 7 april to 26 april

Hi,

You may worry only if destination of your relatives is somewhere in Crimea. Neither Kyiv nor any other region of country can be dangerous above normal, in any sense

4. Re: is it safe to visit Ukraine from 7 april to 26 april

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 05:16