We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BA flights

St Albans
Level Contributor
170 posts
168 reviews
Save Topic
BA flights

anyone fly BA to Kiev often enough to know how punctual/reliable it is?

The 9.40 flight can be up to 2 hours late and I'll still make my meeting but I'm wondering if I should play safe and get the 6.50 flight instead. I'd obviously prefer not to have to get up that early!

Kiev, Ukraine
Level Contributor
190 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BA flights

I made that way several times, and dozen of times had to meet passengers from that flight. There were no delays.

St Albans
Level Contributor
170 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BA flights

great

thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
111 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BA flights

I was booked on the 9.40 flight (11 July) and they cancelled it (back in May). They rebooked me on the earlier flight, but I have the option of getting my money back (I had pre-paid for a low fare). Check if your flight is still scheduled.

St Albans
Level Contributor
170 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BA flights

Thanks. I flew on the 9.40 today and it arrived 15 minutes late, so that's another one to add to the "basically on time" category.

It was less than a quarter full so I'm not surprised they're cancelling some

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BA flights

Hi St_Albans_City and welcome to Kyiv forum!

Sorry I'm late to the ball with my experience to share (which was mixed).

But thanks a lot for coming back to the forum and letting know how your flight went. Glad to read it was almost fine :)

Hope you enjoy your time in Kyiv, even if it's nothing but business.

St Albans
Level Contributor
170 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: BA flights

It's certainly looking very different than the last time I was here a year ago!!

7. Re: BA flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:16