We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dnipro river cruises and old dynamo staduim

Darlington
Level Contributor
5 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Dnipro river cruises and old dynamo staduim

Hi visiting kiev soon September . can anyone tell me if there are any river cruises or boat trips companies and if so can how can you book ?I can't find anything on the internet. Also I know you can visit the new dynamo kiev stadium but is the old one open to visit ? Thanks

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dnipro river cruises and old dynamo staduim

Hi Adam and welcome to Kyiv forum :) And sorry for belated response.

To be honest, river cruises in Kyiv are not too exciting. You can find some feedback about these here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294474-i3663-k622…

Regular cruises offered by the River port can be found here http://www.rpea.com.ua/ but there are also some private companies and tour agencies chartering boats and offering boat tours.

While Poshtova Square was under reconstruction (it still is), the cruises' starting point moved from the River Port to Dniper metro station (you will find this mentioned in the thread I linked to above). Please come back to the forum closer to your trip to see if they are back to the RIver port by the time you travel.

As for the stadium, if by "old" you mean Valeriy Lobanovskiy aka Dynamo stadium www.fcdynamo.kiev.ua/club/stadium/tour/ then yes, it is open (but there's not that much to see there in fact).

Dynamo fan-club used to make tours around the area www.fcdynamo.kiev.ua/fanzone/1395751412/ (please, use google-translate from Ukrainian), but I'm not sure if these are still available.

Edited: 12 August 2014, 17:09
2. Re: Dnipro river cruises and old dynamo staduim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:16