We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal decameron el salvador

Which San Salvador hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
royal decameron el salvador

any pros or cons to this resort would be helpful. thanks g cumming

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
26 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: royal decameron el salvador

This is a great place to go to . The weather is excellent and sunny all year round !

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
283 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: royal decameron el salvador

Thinking of going to the Decameron Sainitas in jan. When are going?

sarnia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: royal decameron el salvador

Has anybody done any snorkeling around the Decameron outside of San Salvador

Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: royal decameron el salvador

I haven't, but there is a beach close by called Los Cobanos which is known for scuba diving. It maybe okay for snorkelling.

Do you have your own gear?

Montréal, PQ
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: royal decameron el salvador

We are leaving on January 25th for this resort and we are wondering about the snorkling also. We usually go to the Caribean and once to Huatulco, Mexico. The beaches have always been nice and we are kind of nervous about our choice this time. Does anyone know if the beach is swimmable?

Cobourg, Canada
Level Contributor
230 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: royal decameron el salvador

I was messaging a person who was there in Nov

He said there really is not any snorkeling off the beach since it is very wave

Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: royal decameron el salvador

Hi Hothen and pina colada,

It looks like you guys wil be there around the same time I will be.

I won't be staying at the resort for the whole time, but I will be there for a few days.

I'd like to hang out with some fellow Canucks.Let me know if you're up for it. I'm very familiar with the area if you're interested in sight seeing.

Oriillia
Level Contributor
7 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: royal decameron el salvador

I am leaving on Thursday - Jan 18 - 25th. Anyone else going at the same time?

Karen

Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: royal decameron el salvador

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the repply. Unfortunately, I won't be there until you have come back. I would love to hear about it when you get back though.

It's always good to go prepared. If you are adventurous, I would recommend a hike up "Volcan Izalco" near by. I'm sure there are tour operators that offer that. It is an amzing experience. It's about a 5 hour round trip. It's a little bit challenging, but manageable if you're in relatively good shape.

Post some pictures if you can.

Have lots of fun!!!!

Brighton, Ontario
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: royal decameron el salvador

It sounds like this is becoming a popular spot for Canadians. We are a group of 6 (3 couples) who are going to royal decameron from Feb 1-8. Any ideas for day trips? We were thinking definately volcano's but weren't sure if we should climb or fly over. If anyone has been here recently we would really appreciate honest reviews for the day trips, is it worth the whole day, $ etc. we probably will only go for 3 day trips. What about night life at the resort? Does anyone have any idea about sports bar, the superbowl is going to be playing while I'm down there. Enough questions. I'm very excited about going.

Get answers to your questions about San Salvador