We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must See and Do in Nicaragua?

Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Must See and Do in Nicaragua?

My two teenage daughters and I are planning to spend about three weeks travelling around Nicaragua and Guatemala. Can you help with suggestions of what highlights shouldn't be missed?

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Must See and Do in Nicaragua?

Dera Mobilemom,

This will all depend how much of the three weeks you are thinking of spending in Nicaragua. You must see, Granada, Masaya and the white towns, Ometepe and San Juan del Sur, once again you can spend all the three weeks if you will like. If you need more info contact me at rodolfo.nicaragua@hotmail.com

Managua
Level Contributor
641 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Must See and Do in Nicaragua?

Here is my Top 10 must see & do:

…typepad.com/nicaragua/nicaragua_top_10_list/

3. Re: Must See and Do in Nicaragua?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 01:20