We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Town suggestion and electricity for laptop computer

grand rapids, mi
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Town suggestion and electricity for laptop computer

After spending some time in Granada I will have 2 days before I must return to Managua to leave the country. Is there any city you would recommend I spend time in considering that I must be near the airpost on the third day? Additionally I am taking a laptop on my trip - what kind of electricity will Nicaragua have? Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
901 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Town suggestion and electricity for laptop computer

Two days, including travel time back and forth?

Spend a few nights at Laguna de Apoyo. Lovely area! Swim in the crater lake!

Check this out for global electricity info:

http://www.kropla.com/electric2.htm

Ontario
Level Contributor
16 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Town suggestion and electricity for laptop computer

I agree, Laguna De Apoyo is beautiful I stayed at a place called La Abuela that is right on the crater lake Laguna de Apoyo. I've posted a couple of pics if you want to check them out.

It is quaint, quiet, scenic, with lots of vegetation. The owner of La Abuela was very friendly, as was the staff. The hotel consists of a number of cabins. However, I'm not sure about the internet connection there, as I was too distracted swimming in the crater lake.

3. Re: Town suggestion and electricity for laptop computer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 13:20