We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus: Nicaragua to San Jose

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
Bus: Nicaragua to San Jose

1. Can someone please tell me how long the bus trip is from Manauga to Costa Rica?

2. I have have looked at Ticka and Quality buses. Are there any other recommendations?

3. Lastly, are there any timetables where the bus leave at a reasonable time in the morning and not in the middle of the night?

Regards

Cherie

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Boston...
Level Contributor
904 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus: Nicaragua to San Jose

Post your question on the Costa Rica board too.

Mentioned in this post
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus: Nicaragua to San Jose

There is a Tica Bus that leaves Granada somewhere around 6:00am and it will get to San Jose around 4:00pm

Mentioned in this post
Granada
Granada
Province of Granada, Spain
Maryland
Level Contributor
287 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus: Nicaragua to San Jose

Can anyone tell me how much this bus ride would cost?

Thanks,

Temple

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
882 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus: Nicaragua to San Jose

Temple, check out www.ticabus.com. Timetables, fares, etc are all listed. They are showing $23 USD from Managua to San Jose one-way on economy service. I would recommend Tica Bus unless you want to stop along the way - they only serve capital cities in each country. At least as good as Greyhound and fairly economical.

Maryland
Level Contributor
287 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus: Nicaragua to San Jose

Thanks!

Temple

6. Re: Bus: Nicaragua to San Jose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2010, 05:17