We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

managua to masaya

bristol uk
Level Contributor
859 posts
Save Topic
managua to masaya

I arrive into Managua at 2000 hrs on Sat April 30th.By the time i clear customs and baggage reclaim is it possible to go strait to Masaya from airport,then start my travels and spend my last 2 days in Managua.If so how long would it take,obviously i would try to arrange for a guest house or hotel in Masaya before hand,any reccomadations.

Mentioned in this post
Managua
Managua
Managua Department, Nicaragua
Masaya
Masaya
Masaya Department, Nicaragua
Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: managua to masaya

Go directly to Granada, for accommodation in Granada i wil recommend Casa Silas: www.casasilas.com

Mentioned in this post
Granada
Granada
Granada Department, Nicaragua
Casa Silas B & B
Casa Silas B & B
321 Reviews
Granada, Nicaragua
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
143 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: managua to masaya

It will take you about 45 minutes to get to Masaya. I'm not sure about staying in Masaya. You may want to consider Granada or Laguna de Apoyo, depending on what you are after. Baggage, customs etc is typically not a lengthy process.

Mentioned in this post
Masaya
Masaya
Masaya Department, Nicaragua
Granada
Granada
Granada Department, Nicaragua
Laguna de Apoyo
Laguna de Apoyo
934 Reviews
La Laguna de Apoyo, Nicaragua
Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: managua to masaya

www.hotelivanias.com in masaya is a fine option if you really want to stay in masaya.

4. Re: managua to masaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2012, 09:16