We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meeting expats

Ft. Collins, CO
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Meeting expats

While in Nicaragua this fall, I am hoping to meet some expats to get their take on the Nicaragua experience. As this is an exploratory trip on my part for imminent retirement I was trying to find some locations where the expats may hang out in Granada, SJDS, Leon, and other cities/towns. thx

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meeting expats

In Granada you will find them at Kelly's Bar, La Calzada, Zoom Bar and some of the restaurants of the city.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
6,939 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meeting expats

Casa San Francisco Calle Corral #207, Granada, Nicaragua is owned by expats (us) and the Garaje is owned by canadians

Go to this site http://www.casagranadaproperties.com/ (EXPATS) then "helpful links' for lots of info

Norfolk Virginia
Level Contributor
79 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meeting expats

Republika Bar in San Juan Del Sur has a nice mix of ex pats, and Cory serves up a mean fish taco. There Brits, Yanks and a couple from South Africa on our visit.

Buenas

Ft. Collins, CO
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Meeting expats

Thanks for the replies. I'll be sure to check out the various locations.

5. Re: Meeting expats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 07:19