We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strom in Nicragua

chicago
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Strom in Nicragua

I am due to reach Managua on Sunday 16 heard about the big storm there, I am going to be staying at Isletas in Granada for a week, if the storm is that bad I am wondering if it is time to cancel the trip and cut my losses any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ozman

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
143 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strom in Nicragua

Well all my Granada friends are all on Facebook so that means they have internet which means the storm can't be that bad. Call you hotel and ask them. Sometimes it will rain like crazy in Managua and be clear in Granada.

chicago
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strom in Nicragua

thanks it seems storm is passing over

Ozman

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
143 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strom in Nicragua

I talked to my friend today in Granada. He says it is very cold. Very cold means that it is between 75-80 degrees! Some rain but he had heard it is raining hard in Managua

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strom in Nicragua

Is just Raining a bit more than usual but not bad in Granada where i´m from. it looks bad on the news because that´s what they sell but there is some problem for those people living next to the rivers in Managua and some areas in the north, But is fine to travel around.

Enjoy Nicaragua.

5. Re: Strom in Nicragua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 08:19