We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling to nica

13 posts
Save Topic
Traveling to nica

So I am going to start flying back and forth from sf to nica a lot starting next year. Can you advise me which airline do you like best out of all of them? One that is reliable, doesn't lose luggage, and great service!!

Great Falls...
Level Contributor
95 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling to nica

TACA - not sure if they fly non-stop from SF - but they provided great service, generous allowable checked bags, and were on time for every leg of the journey. They reminded me of how all airlines were back in the day - their stewardesses are even pretty.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
511 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling to nica

Look on kayak.com, they show every airline, I think, except Southwest.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling to nica

Just checked expedia. Out of SFO it looks like TACA is least expensive but you go around 1 am and get in before 10am. Then the United/Continental flights which get in at night.

I can't speak for TACA, these flights are not long enough to worry about service.

Service is more evident in SE Asia than our continent.

Anyway enjoy I was there in November

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
425 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Traveling to nica

I have been really impressed by TACA and would recommend them (they generally are cheaper as well)

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
355 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Traveling to nica

Big vote for Taca from me, as well. They were great.

6. Re: Traveling to nica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2013, 10:21