We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need itinerary for vacation

Reading...
Level Contributor
190 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Need itinerary for vacation

Mom, Dad, 20 yo son and 18 yo daughter want to travel to Nicaragua for 10 days from Pennsylvania. Dad wants to be on a beach, daughter wants to see a rain forest, Mom wants safety and good restaurants, son is along for all of these!! We need down time but also want to see things. We want nice accommodation preferably on the beach with close day trips. Probably traveling in June. Just starting to look so any info or sites to go to would be great. Thank-you!!

Swindon, UK
Level Contributor
253 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need itinerary for vacation

Suggest you contact Nicaragua Adventures (info@nica-adventures.com) as we did and tell them what you want. They'll organise everything for you and do an excellent job of it.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need itinerary for vacation

See al the post about Granada city this is the place to be to do many activities and also have safety, good restaurants but noy beach (sea area) places but many hotel with good pools areas.

3. Re: Need itinerary for vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2012, 18:53
Reading...
Level Contributor
190 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need itinerary for vacation

Thank you all for all your info. How is the teperature in June? Any other info would be appreciated. Ometepe Island sounds great!! Is this the place to go? What about swimming in a volcano? Can you do this in other places? It sounded like something to do on my bucket list!!

5. Re: Need itinerary for vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 March 2012, 00:05
Great Falls...
Level Contributor
95 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need itinerary for vacation

I second Androb - contact Nice Adventures - they will accommodate all your needs and provide superlative services at very reasonable prices. I cross checked doing it myself vs using a tour operator (as I've never used a tour operator before) and the price difference was ~10%...but for their timeliness, insight and most of all complete peace of mind - they honestly cannot be beat.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need itinerary for vacation

Beenthredonethat,

I will really like for you to show me where you have seen that i have advertised anything on this web site, first of all it is not allowed. All of the comments that you have seen with my name have been tourist that just like you say have done it for me.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
718 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need itinerary for vacation

Katy, to get a better idea of what you might like for an itinerary, why not pick up a travel guide from you local library. The one I have gives me itinerary ideas. The TA Forum is a great place to answer specific questions (the search feature brings up years of related information which is a great help).

Then you may decide to contact one of the great tour guides/companies recommended by TA members to provide you with a great adventure.

Beenthere, I have not read a post from Rodolfo or Byron that specifically advertises their business. In this post for example, all Byron says is to consider Granada - since he lives in Granada, why can't he suggest visiting there? Also, on more than one occasion, Byron has praised Rodolfo (his competition?).

Katy, have a great time planning your trip, that's half the fun!

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Need itinerary for vacation

I just try to help people around and the description that Katyhotr is asking fits perfect for Granada city i do not see nothing wrong in advertise a city or do you. but if you check my post compare with the ones from Maria c, you will realize i talk and give ideas of the places they are asking (an not only Nicaragua as you can see) and recomend a reliable company i do not see it wrong, companies that has been recomended before, and as ladyGBD said i have recomend Rodolfo i know him since when he was working as a travel planner more than 6 or 7 years ago for a local company and is a friend more than a Competition. Because of my good record and knowledge, now i work as a tour leader for a big company from UK, so i do not have the time to work in nicaragua so is hard to recomend my self when i can work in nicaragua.

Thank you and beenthere you will keep seeing more post about me.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Need itinerary for vacation

Sorry but I thought this post looked like self promotion:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g580113-i11278-k52…

Especially if you read #4-#9. If I have it wrong then please accept my apologies.