OK, I'm getting excited.My first visit to Nica will be in 2 months. I'm looking over my details and have a few simple questions that should be easy to answer by those who have experienced them. Thank you in advance for those who will help.
Questions about arrival at MGA:
1) Upon arrival at MGA, where do you pay the $10 tourist? Assume US Cash is acceptable?
2) Where to purchase cell phone/minutes at MGA?
3) It has been advised to reconfirm La Costena Flights – should I do this on day 1 upon arrival into Nica for a trip to BCI on day 8? (my trip to BCI is the last 4 nights of my 9 night visit)
4) Where do I meet Adelante Express at MGA?
5) Do you pay Adelante Express when you first board transportation or upon arrival at your destination? (do you tip them?)
6) Confirm that there is a $2 airport fee for La Costena – payable at check-in (both flights)?
Thanks again for your guidance. Gela