We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle from airport?

Save Topic
Shuttle from airport?

I'm going to Managua the first week of August. Unfortunately my family doesn't have a car big enough to pick us up. Is there an airport shuttle we can pay to take us where we're staying? I'm looking for something safe. I'm traveling with an infant and a toddler.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
916 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle from airport?

If your hotel doesn't offer something (or maybe you are not staying in a hotel), here is a list of transport options tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294477-c166602/Nicar… recommended by TA members. The key thing is to feel safe, and the services of these transport companies and individuals has been verified by fire through actual users. Better than a taxi at the gate. Have a safe trip.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,460 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle from airport?

Cajon travel is right about it you can get in touch with this fellows and get a transfer to your place in Managua.

Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle from airport?

Thank you I am not staying at a hotel I am staying with family. I have heard many taxis don't have seatbelts. I am taking a carseat for my baby. I'm wondering if paxeos has seatbelts? I saw they had great reviews

4. Re: Shuttle from airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2013, 05:47