We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight in Managua

ann arbor
Level Contributor
42 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight in Managua

I'm flying into Managua with an arrival slated at about 2:30 a.m. early in January and I'm wondering if anyone has experience with a hotel airport-pickup there that works good even at ungodly hours?

Granada, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight in Managua

Just cross the street or get a car to get you there there is the "Best Western las Mercedes" there Because at that time if i´m not wrong there is not sirport pickup at that time unless you require and they probably will charge you extra for that.

Byron

http://byronortega.wix.com/tour-leader

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
6,124 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight in Managua

The Best Western is literally across the street from the airport. From airport curbside to hotel entrance is 300 feet, 100 metres. (I just measured in Google Maps, yep, as close as I remembered.)

Managua, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
912 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Overnight in Managua

Greetings:

If you want an alternative to the place across the street (btw check their tripadvisor reviews first!) we do pickups at MGA for the Spirit Air flights (or any incoming or outgoing flights).

Cheers,

Mike @ farmstay el Portón verde

4. Re: Overnight in Managua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2013, 10:15