We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Juan del sur to miss or not?

San Juan del sur to miss or not?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 13:12
Chichiriviche...
Level Contributor
354 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Juan del sur to miss or not?

Personally for my its the worst place in Nicaragua...Beach is dirty and exept surf and party is nothing do do..

Stay on any other place...

Salta

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,258 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Juan del sur to miss or not?

and not much for surf too as the waves are not the best.

Managua, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Juan del sur to miss or not?

i concur. You could definitely miss it. Especially since you are going to get plenty of beach time elsewhere. Its a neat place to see, but nothing worth taking 3 or 4 days out of your trip to experience. If you want to spend a day and a night there to check it out, i think its worth it. But its nowhere near the best beach, or best surf, or best town. Its a great place to party and get drunk and meet hordes of other tourists doing the same.

4. Re: San Juan del sur to miss or not?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:17