We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-inclusive resorts?

Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
105 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
All-inclusive resorts?

Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any all-inclusive resorts and where are they? Also what is the best resort area?

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All-inclusive resorts?

There are a couple of different otions, Vistamar, Barcelo Montelimar and Morgan's Rock, if you need further assistance plkease email me.

Rodolfo

East Coast
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All-inclusive resorts?

Barcelo Montelimar is the only true all-inclusive in Nicaragua. We just got back from there yesterday. I'm in the process of writing my overall review. If you have specific questions, please feel free to message me.

South Beach
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All-inclusive resorts?

Please dont stay at an all-inclusive. Enjoy the local people, restaurants and be a part of the country you are visiting.

Germany
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: All-inclusive resorts?

depending of what kind of AI you want. Vistamar is very nice and not so big all-inclusive hotel and you have the posibilty to walk on the beach and visit local restaurants and bars, if you want. Barcelo is very big, very dificult to get out by yourself. Both hotels are at Pochomil about 45 min from Managua at the Pacific Coast. Morgan´s Rock is situated near San Juan del Sur - about 2,5 hours from Managua. I think this hotel is very high class and wonderful, but not very cheap (About U$ 200 per Person an night) The offer special prices if you stay mor than 4 days. But i agree that it ist better to use local infrastructure. You get in touch with the people and help them, visiting small hotels and restaurants.

Sonoma Ca
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All-inclusive resorts?

without a doubt MORGANS ROCK IS THE PLACE theyll pick u up from the airport.

very private olmost no one on the beautiful beach

6. Re: All-inclusive resorts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 05:26
Get answers to your questions about Managua
Recent Conversations