We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do you live in Nicaragua ???

Denmark
4 posts
Save Topic
Do you live in Nicaragua ???

I be very greatfull, if someone can help me with some information, about working and living in Nicaragua. I am from Denmark and I am thinking about moveing to Nicaragua. Is there anyone, whom can give me some tips and facts ??

Thank you very much...

best regards,

Frank

Mentioned in this post
Nicaragua
Nicaragua
Central America
Germany
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Do you live in Nicaragua ???

Hi frank, i´m not living in Nicaragua but a good friend of mine lives there. He has a little touroperator in Managua. I´m sure that he will help you and he can give you some answers to your questions. Contact him: cocopelitours@gmail.com

Mentioned in this post
Nicaragua
Nicaragua
Central America
Managua
Managua
Managua Department, Nicaragua
Managua, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do you live in Nicaragua ???

Hey, I live in Nicaragua now. More or less what do you need or want to know?

Mentioned in this post
Nicaragua
Nicaragua
Central America
3. Re: Do you live in Nicaragua ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 11:22
Get answers to your questions about Managua