We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

logistics advice PC to punta chame

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
logistics advice PC to punta chame

For one, I'm looking to hit Punta Chame on Tuesday for some kiteboarding. I've just written the local outfit today. I want to make sure it isn't out of season and completely abandoned out there etc. Can anyone confirm it is still a decent time of year/windy etc?

That said, I'll be in panama city monday and need to be back tuesday night. I can day-trip it out early tue and back that night, or I can go monday night and spend the night there. Knowing the length of the trip, parking, and lodging, do i want to bother going out there and finding a place to stay, or is it just as conventient to stay in the city and go out early on tuesday? I imagine i can't get a car super early and would have to pick it up monday anyway, so once i have it.. maybe better just to drive off and get it over with?

Panama City, Panama
Destination Expert
for Panama
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: logistics advice PC to punta chame

It will be right at the end of the season if it's not already finished...

Driving is the easiest, even if you pick up the car late on Monday afternoon - road into Chame from main highway has been paved so easy drive...

There is a small hostal/hotel where they do the windsurfing.

Cheers,

Andrew

2. Re: logistics advice PC to punta chame

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2009, 05:30