We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

itinerary for one week

New York City
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
itinerary for one week

First let me say thanks for any advise in advance. I have been reading and totally confused, Planning a week trip in Feb. and so far I have planned 1 nite on arrival in PC 2 nites in Gamboa Rainforest Resort and taking tours from there. Back to PC to fly to David to Boquette. Three nites in La Montanna Valle Coffee estate then back to PC and leave for home the next day. Any other suggestions? Three nites too long in Boquette? Thanks again

Isla Colon, Panama
Level Contributor
258 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: itinerary for one week

Sounds all good! Boquete is lovely in February, and plenty to do for a couple fo weeks so have a blast!

If you have any specific questions, please ask...

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: itinerary for one week

I note that you say you are taking tours from Gamboa. Unless the tours are actually for their surroundings; i.e. Monkey Island Tour; Lake Gatun; canopy tower; etc stay in the city or closer to the city for a night or two and do your own tours to Canal, Casco Viejo; etc.,. Just taking a taxi to these areas on your own from Panama City, if these places are part of your plan, will be much cheaper than from Gamboa - which is kinda way out there.

3. Re: itinerary for one week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2013, 10:18