We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caravan tours- how to book a tour

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Caravan tours- how to book a tour

How do you book these tours from Australia? I cannot find their email address.

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caravan tours- how to book a tour

Google Caravan Tours - this from their website:

Checking availability and making reservations is easy.

See your professional Travel Agent or contact Caravan Tours.

How to check availability: Call Caravan at 1-800-Caravan and ask about your favorite tour's departure date. Some tours sell very fast, so you may want to hold a space. Caravan is glad to hold a space for you for up to three days with no obligation.

Deposit: Due within 3 days after reservation, $300 deposit per person.

Final payment: Due 60 days prior to the start of tour. If full final payment has not been received by the due date, Caravan may cancel the reservation without notice.

Please Call and Send Payment to:

Caravan Tours Inc.

401 North Michigan Avenue

Chicago, Illinois 60611

Toll Free Telephone: 800-CARAVAN (800-227-2826)

Telephone: 312-321-9800 Fax 312-321-9845

www.caravantours.com

Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caravan tours- how to book a tour

I have found out that you DO need to contact the company directly either by phone or write to them............no email.

Recently (October 2012), I phoned from Melbourne to book a Rockies tour in August 2013 and was told that the tours had not been released and to keep watching the website for the release dates. The Caravan tour consultant suggested that the 2013 dates had been "pushed out" and would be released in November 2012.

Still waiting........and wondering if the Company will run 2013 tours. I can't see any news that the Company is closing down so I guess that I will wait a bit more. Other tours are filling fast but I think that I will wait a bit longer for this one as it gets really good feedback.

3. Re: Caravan tours- how to book a tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 07:18