We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting from Bocas to Panama City in July

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
getting from Bocas to Panama City in July

Hi everyone,

We need to get from Bocas to Panama City in late July or early August. Apparently, the flight schedules are not posted until June. We need to make accommodation and international flight reservations well before June and the local Panama flight availability really affect our entire plans. Any recommendations - we were set to book flights and accommodations and now I'm not sure what to do.

Help??? Suggestions???

Thanks so much.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
321 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting from Bocas to Panama City in July

Air Panama's flight times haven't changed (that I'm aware of) so what you see on the screen now for flight times should still hold even in June (they post airfares for 3 months at a time so I'm not sure why you have to wait till June).

Are you flying from Canada into PTY and then directly out to Bocas? No stay in PC at all?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,357 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: getting from Bocas to Panama City in July

Thanks Florence,

I have to wait until May for July/August flights on the airpanama site. Also, I heard back from a fellow at airpanama that I had emailed.

Yup we are not staying in Panama City. We are birding in El Valle and then over to Bocas area. Hiking and birding are on the agenda. Can't wait.

3. Re: getting from Bocas to Panama City in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 06:15