We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 weeks in Panama and Cocta Rica

Boston...
2 posts
Save Topic
2 weeks in Panama and Cocta Rica

I am in mid 20's and I'm taking a two weeks trip to Central America starting December 25th. Flying into Panama City and leaving from San Jose January 8. So two weeks traveling through Costa Rica & Panama by myself. I'm simple but fun traveler, I am planning to ride busses,stay in simple places, maybe some homestays/B&Bs, visit beaches, jungles and towns. I'm p looking to spend time on beaches, snorkelling and partying. I wanna visit Bocas del Toro & Jaco.

I'm open to other suggestions!

Mentioned in this post
Panama City
Panama City
Panama Province, Panama
San Jose
San Jose
San Jose Metro, Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Costa Rica
Central America
Panama
Panama
Central America
Jaco
Jaco
Jaco District, Costa Rica
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 weeks in Panama and Cocta Rica

I hear Jaco is horrible but... You will be traveling during one of the most touristed times of the year so you may want to make reservations at places to stay very soon. Bocas will be VERY crowded with Panamanians on vacation.

Mentioned in this post
Jaco
Jaco
Jaco District, Costa Rica
Bocas Town
Bocas Town
Isla Colon, Panama
2. Re: 2 weeks in Panama and Cocta Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2014, 05:18