We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama to Cancun via Chicken Bus?

Manchester...
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Panama to Cancun via Chicken Bus?

Hello,

I'm travelling to Central America for the first time this Summer, the cheapest flights travel to and from Cancun - much, much cheaper than to Mexico City or Panama (around £600 cheaper!!)

So once I've finished my 2 month trip from Cancun to Panama I need to return to Cancun for my outbound flight, is it do-able via Chicken Bus or private bus? I know its a 27h drive. Or should I just take an outbound flight from Panama/San Jose and pay much more for piece of mind and possibly sanity!!!

Thank you!

Hannah x

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
14,395 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama to Cancun via Chicken Bus?

Where do you get 27 hours ?

Google maps reckons 36 to 43 hours - and that always underestimates the real time.

Intercity travel in Panama is not by "Chicken Bus".

2. Re: Panama to Cancun via Chicken Bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 06:18