We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to purchase whole bean coffee

Moline, Illinois
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Place to purchase whole bean coffee

I have been in Pedasi for a couple of weeks and will have to head back to the US soon. I havent found any whole bean coffee in this area so far. I usually travel to Costa Rica and purchase Cafe Rey Selecto in grocery stores to take back with me at very reasonable prices. Is there any good store brands of whole bean coffee available on my trip back to PTY from Pedasi or should I try to purchase coffee in the duty free shops in the airpirt? Thamks for the help!

Level Contributor
146 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to purchase whole bean coffee

There is place near Pedasi that sells it ...Go to the Olympo Coffee Factory and get them there.. SAbana Grande is in Los SAntos Province near AguaBuena

2. Re: Place to purchase whole bean coffee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 07:17