We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albrook Bus Terminal

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
149 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Albrook Bus Terminal

Is there a place to store your luggage at the bus terminal? I have a lot of time between my arrival in Panama until I take the midnight express bus and would like to see sights in the city without my bags.

Panama City, Panama
Destination Expert
for Panama
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albrook Bus Terminal

I have never seen anywhere to store bags.

There is a Trypp Hotel next to the bus terminal - maybe you could sweet talk the bellboys to keep your luggage for a good tip.

Cheers,

Andrew

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,961 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albrook Bus Terminal

Wow, I have answered this twice in 3 days, I think. Yes there is but it is only open until 7 at night.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,961 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albrook Bus Terminal

I am not crazy I did answer the same question from you. What, you do not believe me?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,961 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Albrook Bus Terminal

Another option would be to ship your bags which would most likely be there when you got there but I dont know what time the shipping offices open in the morning and if you are taking a midnight bus you will probably get to David around 7 in the morning.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
16,215 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Albrook Bus Terminal

Actually this was first - tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294479-i1193-k765… - was the duplicate

2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Albrook Bus Terminal

Trying to find a bus schedule to get from Albrook to Chitre

7. Re: Albrook Bus Terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2016, 05:16