We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barrie Ontario...
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic

I have been thinking of staying at the Deluxe room or Superior room on the green for the golfing could someone tell me who stayed there how far of a walk it is to any of the resturants on the resort.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
140 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Decameron

We didn't stay in the golf area but it seemed pretty far away. They do have shuttles but I don't think they are not on call, I think it's more like waiting for a bus. Friends of ours stayed in the golf villas and by the end of the week were annoyed about the time it took to get back to the main areas of the resort, sometimes 25 mins, but they don't golf and were put in the golf villas due to overbooking, so I think they were more annoyed with that.

Other reviews on trip advisor have said the golfing is good there, but that it was better to golf in the late afternoon as it is so hot and humid. I can't believe it is included during the week for the people in the villas, what a deal! BUT if you are only going to golf once or twice personally I would just pay for the rounds as I would be more apt to want to be closer to the restaurants and action, it is pretty quiet at the villas.

You will love Panama though, we did and would return in a second.

2. Re: Decameron

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 03:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now