We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hostels in PC?

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
309 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best hostels in PC?

I'll be staying over Easter weekend and would like somewhere central where I could walk outside and wander around. Any suggestions?

Florence, Oregon
Level Contributor
887 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hostels in PC?

Mamallena or Luna's Castle.

panama city , panama
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hostels in PC?

hotel panama , hotel venetto , hotel milan , h marbella are good hotel near the city

saludos

mr. tour

Florence, Oregon
Level Contributor
887 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hostels in PC?

...but the OP's subject line says "hostels"; I don't think $150+/night qualifies. :-)

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hostels in PC?

Mr. Tour - thanks for your help to the original post but as you notice from the subject - the OP asked for Hostels not Hotels. The places you mentioned are nice but way out of the price range of someone seeking hostel type lodging.

Panama City, Panama
Destination Expert
for Panama
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hostels in PC?

www.balboabaypanama.com

Looks nice from the outside but haven't been in and can't vouch for service etc.

Decent location just off Balboa avenue in residential neighbourhood

Cheers,

Andrew

6. Re: Best hostels in PC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 16:20