We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in december

Kingston, Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,253 posts
1 review
Save Topic
weather in december

I will be visiting Panama City for five days in December. I am wondering what the weather is like during that period.

NYC
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in december

It is the very start of the dry season, pleasant. Rains a little, seldom more than once a day for a brief spell.

Southern US
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in december

Hi- alimi- weather is warm and sunny- a bit windy. Hardly any rain. Best time of theyear.

Toronto
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in december

is it hot though? like 30s?

thanks

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in december

It is always hot, it is the equator. Temps are the same just about all year. Sometimes dry, sometimes rainy, but always tropical.

Panama
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in december

It is the best time of the year. The northern winds start to blow and rain diminishes. People in general seem to be in a good mood.

Lewisville
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in december

Are there any hurricanes that would be a possibility around December?

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in december

We don't get hurricanes in Panama - Panama is too south from where they originate. Our neighbors Nicargua, Belize can. I see you are also planning on a trip to Key West in December. There you may have to worry about hurricanes, but truly they are usually over pretty much in Florida by end of November.

8. Re: weather in december

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 09:36