We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour recommendation?

New York
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Tour recommendation?

we are thinking about visiting Panama. Can anybody recommend us a good tour company that would be able to show us the country for one week in middle December?

We are two adults and interested in culture, history, landscapes and photography.

Any recommendation would be appreciated.

Thanks, Undine

The Real Panama Trs
Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Boat Tours
Rudy's Panama Private Guided Tours & Transfers
City Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Panama Day Trips- Canal Eco Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Boat Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Easy Travel Panama
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Eco Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Fort St. John B.C
Level Contributor
236 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour recommendation?

We are using Panama Roadrunner but we won't be in Panama until next week. I can let you know when we get back how great they are! Lots of people love them. We have about 6 day trips planned with them so I know they will be wonderful!!

New York
Level Contributor
2,731 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour recommendation?

That'd be cool, I would really appreciate that. Have a good trip.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
41 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour recommendation?

I heard a lot of good comments about Roadrunners. If you pas by Gorgona, you can also contact Jack, he know a lot of people who can organize something for you. his email is the panamamajack@hotmail.com. He offer also accomodation. He save my trip few times...

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour recommendation?

I have used PanamaTravelTours.com They are the BEST. Briant, the owner, is very knowledgeable about all of Panama. He does eco tours but will customize the tour to see what you want to see.

5. Re: Tour recommendation?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:41
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question