We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with 3 day Panama City Visit

Redlands, CA
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help with 3 day Panama City Visit

We( 2 adults) will be in Panama City in March for 3 days. Looking for suggestions for hotel accomodations. We prefer smaller hotels centrally located, but still safe to walk around, preferably not budget nor luxury. Also looking for tour company recommendations that can assist with arranging tours during the days.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
321 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with 3 day Panama City Visit

Trip Advisor has some great reviews on the hotels in the city. I would definately review those first. This is what I do; Go to Expedia (or your favorite OBE) and see what hotels come up in your criteria (cost, location, breakfast, etc.) and then read the reviews on here and on Lonely Planet and Frommer's. It's amazing how different the reviews can be from all the sites, but when you find a good hotel and all the reviews on all three sites agree you know you have a good one. It takes time but it's worth it overall.

I sent you another email about tour operators since we're not supposed to post actual company names on here.

I live in Boquete so if you ever want to head this way let me know if you want more information.

Enjoy the city.

Best,

Florence

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with 3 day Panama City Visit

Florence, it is not against guidelines to post other people's businesses. It is just against guidelines to post YOUR business as travel agent. Otherwise, post away.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
321 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with 3 day Panama City Visit

Thanks LN, good to know.

4. Re: Help with 3 day Panama City Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 16:37
5. Re: Help with 3 day Panama City Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 15:17