We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

panama with teenagers

Ede, The Netherlands
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
panama with teenagers

Hello, I need some advise, just booked a flight yesterday because we were enthousiastic about CR. now looking to all the sightings and reviews I am having doubts travel all that way. Because we travel with 5 children, 12,14,15,16 and 17 we try to do a much as possible by car.

So can you tell me if it's worth thravelling all the way to CR or do you advise to stay in Panama. Looks fantastic! And better for the budget..

Then we look for a nice route, hike, jungle, vulcano's beach, snorkling and maybe see some wildlife, whales and/or turtles.

We travel in july next year, 16 days.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
781 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: panama with teenagers

You may want to visit Bocas. Our teens loved it. Look at my trip report and you can get an idea of how busy you can keep the,=m.

Long Island NY
Level Contributor
794 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: panama with teenagers

Your kids will love Bocas. You can click on my profile and see reviews of where we stayed with 2 teens this past August. With 16 days you can do a lot. I would spend up to a week on Bocas. Snorkel, learn to surf, see wildlife. If you plan on spending time in Panama City, have a look at Los Cuatro Tulipanes for enough space for your family. This amazing apartment and location was a highlight for my teens.

Panama City, Panama
Destination Expert
for Panama
Level Contributor
1,980 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: panama with teenagers

I made this itinerary up for some friends - you can take some out of this trip and your kids should have a great time...

4. Re: panama with teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2013, 10:16
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question