We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama City Hotel near Albrook Airport

Level Contributor
23 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Panama City Hotel near Albrook Airport

Anyone have a recommendation for a good hotel close to the PAC airport? We have a 6am flight and do not want to be too far away.

Thanks

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama City Hotel near Albrook Airport

I suggest La Estancia B & B. Very close to Allbrook Airport. Love it there and always stay there. You can read my review for the place also.

B & B LaEstancia on Ancon Hill-the highest spot in Panama City. They will arrange transportation very easily for you also. It is a no frills place, great breakfast, wonderful open common areas on several levels AND wonderful wildlife - you can see monkeys in the trees while eating breakfast on the patio, and resident sloth and exotic birds in the trees nearby.

Also wonderful views of the entire city from their open balcony/common area and the Bridge of Americas over the Canal which is spectacular; especially at night when it is lit up in all its glory.

There is a reason B & B LaEstancia stays near the number ONE spot or IS THE #1 Place for accommodations in all Panama City! I have stayed there many times, and you can also read my review on the place!

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294480-d317633…

B&B La Estancia - Website:

www.bedandbreakfastpanama.com

Casa 34, Quarry Heights, Cerro Ancon

Tel. +507- 314-1417 Fax. +507 -314-1604

I also recommend their tour company: http://www.panoramicpanama.com/

They have nice vehicles, speak English and are on time!

Edited: 06 January 2013, 01:07
2. Re: Panama City Hotel near Albrook Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 07:16