We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traffic ??

ubu
Barrie Ontario...
Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Traffic ??

What will the traffic be like from the Tocumen Airport to the Panamerican Bridge via South Corridor, Balboa Ave, 23rd East late Sunday afternoon or is there a faster way?

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
17,314 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traffic ??

I am not sure what you mean by 23rd East - it is up on the the flyover and along Ave. de los Martires.

Sunday afternoon should be fine - depending on road works. I don't think there is a faster way.

(Remember that South Corridor is now payment by card only.

Edited: 17 January 2013, 16:34
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traffic ??

How do you get a card? Cost?

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
17,314 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traffic ??

On another thread, someone said that the rental agents should have them- I don't know if that is the case. Otherwise Delta gas stations, supermarkets.

http://www.enacorredores.com/

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
623 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Traffic ??

I called Dollar rent a car at Tocumen airport and the guy there assured me that they tell all tourists renting car about the corredor, and that they do sell the cards... That´s the info I got, don´t know how reliable. There is a lane to recharge the cards inside corredor sur.

Edited: 18 January 2013, 22:15
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
17,314 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Traffic ??

By the way - which Sunday ? I just noticed something in the paper about them planning to close the Cinta Costera on the last Sunday of every month.

6. Re: Traffic ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 05:18