We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Panama City

Guayaquil, Guayas...
5 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Panama City

Hi,

I'm going to be in Panama City on April 2nd and I'm staying two nights on my own before heading to a congress in the Continental Hotel. I have been looking for hotels but I can't find the right one, maybe you can help me out a little. I need a hotel around $40-$60 (single room, 1 person) in a secure area of the city, and the hotel itself and its personal to be secure. I don't mind if it is old but at least it should be clean. If it has free shuttle from the airport to the hotel would be great, but I wouldn't mind to pay it. I would rather stay in a hotel chain but their $100+ fares don't include shuttle and it gets too expensive. I have been looking for cheap hotels but they mostly have bad comments about insecurity. I hope you can help me. Thank you!

Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
2,263 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Panama City

Posada Aqua Miel is a good place with wifi breakfast and secure also very central

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
16,913 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Panama City

I don't think that you will find many with free transfer.

The Hotel Milan had an offer at $70 per night - I don't know if that is still the case.

CDY
Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
Level Contributor
3,830 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Panama City

Check out Hotel California on Via Espana, smalll rooms but clean with wifi, breakfast also i believe.

Very few hotels have shuttles to PTY, build in $30 each way for a taxi.

Hotel Milan as mentioned above is a good choice, anything under $50 will probably be in a riskier part of ton or be old and in need of repair unless you want to look into hostels.

Edited: 21 March 2013, 11:01
4. Re: Hotels in Panama City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2014, 04:18