We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama to David travel tips

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Panama to David travel tips

Hi!

I'm planning to arrive in Panama City - Tocumen International (PTY around 2:30pm and I'm wanting to get myself to David. Does anyone have any advice in regards to getting from the airport to the bus terminal etc?

Any tips would be really appreciated, this is my first time traveling on my own.

Karina

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
18,566 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama to David travel tips

Really the easiest and quickest is to get a taxi - I guess it will be about $30 or $35.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panama to David travel tips

If you want a private taxi to pick you up with a sign at the airport. for the same price write to Jose at bocasfrog@yahoo.com

It is a lot easier and more comfortable than being rushed by a bunch of people trying to get you into their cabs and trying to get a tip from you etc etc..

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Panama to David travel tips

Thank you so much, I'll do that :)

Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
2,430 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Panama to David travel tips

Taxi will do.. There are also nightbuses in case you have delay..

Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Panama to David travel tips

I am arriving in Tocumen airport, staying in Panama City for 1 night, then flying out of Albrook to David. Any suggestions on how to book all of this for the best price and convenience?

7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Panama to David travel tips

I would recommend you to contact Fernando at skylimit.hr@gmail.com he charge 25 to 30 to take you to the city.

Montreal
Level Contributor
291 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Panama to David travel tips

We had a late arrival into Tocumen, with an early flight out to David the next day from Albrook. Stayed at the Dos Palmitos B&B whom arranged the transit from the airport to the B&B for $30. They are situated 5 mins from Albrook so a short ride $3 the next day. This worked out very well for us. I made all the arrangements via email.

8. Re: Panama to David travel tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 05:15