We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice on how to get to Panama City to Playa Blanca

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Need advice on how to get to Panama City to Playa Blanca

Does anyone know would what be the best mode of transportation from Panama City to Playa Blanca? My boyfriend and I will be going to Panama City on Aug 18-25. I booked a hotel for 8days/7 night in the Bella Vista area. We would like to go Playa Blanca for at least a day and need help figuring out the best and cheapest way to get there.

Panama Your Way
City Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours, Day Trips, Historical & Heritage Tours
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
18,632 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need advice on how to get to Panama City to Playa Blanca

I suppose there are three possibilities:

- hire a car

- a taxi / private hire

- bus (cheapest - but no idea how practical that is for a day trip)

I assume that you mean Playa Blanca west of the city on the Pacific Coast (Google Maps shows a Playa Blanca on the north coast near Portobelo). It's probably 90 minutes drive there.

2. Re: Need advice on how to get to Panama City to Playa Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 07:18